I am not what one would consider a traditional Christian.. Lots of my time is spent studying all sorts of religions, philosophies, and ways of thinking.  I am especially fond of Eastern practices. My patchwork quilt of spirituality to some may seem odd and borderline wacky, however to me it makes total sense. I want to be in a constant state of evolution. Learning. Growing. Evolving.. Bettering myself..

2010 was the year of the Tiger and believe me.. It bit me in the ass.  Multiple times. I was overjoyed when the new Chinese year ushered out the fierce Tiger and brought in the gentle Rabbit. I am a bit biased towards rabbits as many of my closest friends are rabbits. I can business with rabbits. Gentle, charming, kind, sweet, furry harmless creatures. Yeah. Screw you Tiger I am riding with the Rabbit this year!

As I have said.. This is MY YEAR! The year of the Rabbit is a year of peaceful changes all of which I welcome with an open heart. A lot can happen in a Rabbit year but the quote I am hanging on to with dear life is

"Money can be made without too much labor. Our life style will be languid and leisurely as we allow ourselves the luxuries we have always craved for. A temperate year with unhurried pace. For once, it may seem possible for us to be carefree and happy without too many annoyances."

After all the hard work and bullshit  I  endured in the Tiger year... I am totally going to roll with easy money and minimized annoyances. Hell.. Who wouldn't? Yep.. The Rabbit is lucky and I am going to grab it by the foot and hold on for an easy ride! I have earned it.

From me to you.. Happy Year of the Rabbit.. Summertime and the livin is easy!

FIN

Comments (1)

On February 20, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous said...

thanks for this nice post 111213