Inside every older lady is a younger lady -- wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong 
ain't that the truth? I still think of myself as about 25 or so.

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
Other times Jack Daniels. 
 

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
-Jennifer Unlimited
 
I hate when reality interrupts my carefully constructed world of fantasy. 
 

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
-Charlotte Whitton 
 
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen
 
Ain't that the truth. I don't have the same body or boobs of a 20 year old.. The consolation is I am much smarter.  
 
 Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
-Maryon Pearson
I know I am always shocked they pulled it off. 
 
 In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
-Margaret Thatcher
This applies to everything and is not limited to politics. Men love to legislate women make things happen with less talk and more action.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
-Rhonda Hansome 
Men will never ever be as tough or resilient as women.  
 
 The phrase "working mother"! is redundant.
-Jane Sellma
 
FIN

Comments (0)