Right now.. Nothing is seeming to go my way. I am caught in a perpetual waiting game. Not one.. But two. TWO WAITING GAMES! It is starting to piss my ass off. Not starting. My ass is officially pissed off. Usually I lead a charmed life. Hard work, preparation, and my winning charm get me what I want most of the time on time. If I don't get it, I sit back on my haunches and make it happen. Well.. Right now.. It seems like the universe is trying to teach me a lesson. I'm not amused. During your twenties is when you learn hard lessons. You have more energy for foolishness then. Once you hit your thirties, there should be a stride hit where you don't suffer so damn much. I mean come on. Did I kill a bunch of people in my past life? Did I kick little children? (in this life I want to kick them but I refrain) I was under the impression that all of my karmic debt was settled in full with an abominable marriage under my belt and all those experiences I lived through in my twenties. Hell. I felt my life could pretty much go on cruise control as I slide into the twilight of my life. Obviously not! I still have things to clear out of my cosmic closet because I am not getting my way. Grrrr! All of my plans hinge on one thing. This is not like me because I am the empress of having plan B, C, D, E, and F. So, I have decided to take my fate into my own hands and out of others who are attempting to hold it in their perfunctory hands. As of today, I am going to stop walking around pissed off like a wet cat. I will dry myself off and move on to opportunities more conducive to my goals. A note to those who squandered my precious time, please feel free to choke. TY.

Comments (3)

On July 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Anonymous said...

its because you bad mouthed norfolk on twitter.




EAT THAT KARMA, TRICK!

 
On July 21, 2009 at 8:00 PM , Absentminded Oracle said...

If all you know of the world is Norfolk, I am sure you would be annoyed when people trash it. However, if you have been OTHER places besides that arm pit then you know Norfolk isn't special at all. Get some experience under your belt, and you will eat your words.
A.O.

 
On July 21, 2009 at 8:36 PM , greymous said...

LOL! Poor Anonymous... We'll I know Norfolk too and I think it is a first class crap hole.

Perhaps you're just bitter because you're stuck there and feel the need to strike out at others to make yourself feel better. Don't worry, one day you'll get out. Maybe you'll even make it to Suffolk!!! After all, it's just one "Folk" away from Norfolk! :)