Soo. Yeah. I have a Hello Kitty obsession. It is absolutely ridic, I know but I am by no means ashamed. In fact, I embrace it. I love Hello Kitty and nothing upon nothing will diminish it. I have noticed there are quite a few Hello Kitty devotees on Twitter. Which leads me to believe I might have enough people to form my own Hello Kitty club. Only really really really cool people can join my Hello Kitty club. Rule number one, I get to set the standard of coolness is. This club is going to be extremely exclusive. I can't let just any riff raff into the ranks of the Hello Kitty elite. The members of the Kick Ass Hello Kitty Club (I also get to name said club) will ride around town in this Hello Kitty Attack Vehicle. Anyone that gets on our nerves, we will roll over them in the pink camouflage Hello Kitty Attack Vehicle. We also have have Hello Kitty fatigues and super crazy sexy cool uniforms. These uniforms will not be designed by Kimora Lee Simmons. She is tacky Hello Kitty. We want classy Hello Kitty. (once again standards set by me)

We will have a sorority house just like this one. The sorority house will be treated like the Honeycomb Hideout. No BOYS allowed! We can have 2 extremely hawt houseboys that clean the Hello Kitty Sorority House. They also cook and take orders from all members without complaining. Their uniform will be a Hello Kitty loincloth. We will hold parties with Hello Kitty cupcakes and all sorts of delicious food. Life in the Hello Kitty Sorority Manor will be fantastic. We can even hold a rush once a year. I have no problem with hazing. Only the most devoted followers of Hello Kitty deserve to join our ranks.


Ah yes. The Hello Kitty taser. This is important. If the houseboys start to get out of line, we will use this on them. The taser will also be used on anyone who bothers us. Most of the members of the Kick Ass Hello Kitty Club are mildly violent like me. We will each be assigned our own personal taser for emergencies. People getting on our nerves is considered an emergency.
I believe we should make the houseboys dress in this Storm Trooper uniform whenever we need a laugh. I mean come on. This is just straight hilarious. I would never personally play myself by wearing this get up, but I can damn sure enjoy laughing at someone else wearing it. I can barely type from laughing.


I also think this should be our mascot. It sums up perfectly the mission statement of the Kick Ass Hello Kitty Club. If you don't like us, feel perfectly free to kiss our asses.
The first member of the Kick Ass Hello Kitty Club is Brittney as she is just as cantankerous as I am. Love ya @bleakey!



Comments (3)

On July 18, 2009 at 6:45 PM , Ari said...

Oooh ooh I wanna join! Please please... just to live in that house, omg!!

 
On July 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous said...

Dudeee!!! That house is hella awesomee!

 
On July 28, 2010 at 9:52 AM , Erica said...

it's not a stormtrooper, it's darth vader.