Just some things that have been running through my cantankerous head. Bear with me. If any of this applies to you.. Oh well. Now you know.

I don't like you...

If you do not clean up after your dog at the dog park.. I don't like you!
If you use the word "conversate"... I don't like you!
When I have a book or my headphones going on and you insist on talking to me.. I don't like you!
If you don't like dogs and make a big deal out of it.. I don't like you!
If you can't handle your booze and act like a drunken fool... I don't like you!
If you don't follow social cues and stand out in a crowd in the wrong kind of way.. I don't like you!
If you have asked me or will ask me "are you pregnant"?... I REALLY don't like you!
If you are obviously thin and keep telling people how fat you are.. I don't like you!
If I work with you.. Most likely I don't like you!
If you give unsolicited advice.. I don't like you!
If you tell me "no".. Chances are.. I don't like you!
If you are old enough to drink and all into Twilight like a Letiurneau.. I don't like you!
If you are a man and trying to hit on me with gold teeth.. I don't like you!
It needs to be mentioned one more time.. If you are all defensive about Twilight.. I don't like you!
FIN

Comments (1)

On July 8, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Robyn Lee said...

Amen! : ) Twilight DOES suck! It can all go away now!