I think it has been made perfectly clear, I am sour on men and dating. The last time I went out on dates it was sooo horrible that basically I plan never ever to leave my couch/puppy combination. They are reliable and dependable unlike opposite sex. (Still bitter can you tell?) However, I have the biggest crush on Jonathan Rhys Meyers. For him.. The lengths I would go to would be legendary. 





I loved watching the Tudors not only due to the great story lines but the eyecandy was second to none.


He can be my king any day. Around him I would totally loose my head!
I can't wait for the new season of the Tudors to start! I need my weekly fix! 

Spring 2010 can't come fast enough!

Till season 4 starts, I shall fantasize about JRM sitting on my couch with me and the puppykins
yummy yum yummmmmmm!

Comments (3)

On January 31, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Ashley said...

Not gonna lie... dont find him attractive at all

 
On January 31, 2010 at 1:54 PM , feministified said...

O.M.G.

I. HEART. THE. TUDORS.

I can't get over his snotty attitude though! It ruins any and all sexual thoughts. Plus, he's too short for my tastes.

Now, if we talk about Henry Cavill. *sigh* the sex scene in season one (or was it two?) on the boat with henry's sister? wow.

Just wow. Henry Cavill makes me say "hummuna hummana" ....

 
On March 7, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Unknown said...

I didn't think much of JRM until The Tudors. He's fantastic as Henry VIII. What a horrible time to live, especially as a woman! Let alone a gay man! Amazing that Henry can abandon his first wife and child to marry Anne, have as many mistresses as he wants openly and then if someone whispers that Anne did anything untoward as they liked to say back then, she and her supposed men are put to death? Wow! That whole period is fascinating and an educational look at our history. Eye opening to say the least what we have done in the name of God and our Kings and Queens.