Recently a guy I have a very peculiar relationship sent me a mix CD. At first I looked at my driver's licence to make sure I wasn't still in High School. Then I thought.. What a great idea. Songs can convey things that we sometimes are incapable of stating coherently ourselves. With that in mind, I have been mentally constructing play lists for various situations in my life. For instance, I set my alarm to the song One from a Chorus Line. Now I wake up in the right frame of mind. The play list for the iPod I take to the gym has been revamped and I have noticed my workouts are going extra hard now. I would send my besties all sorts of play lists with songs that make me think of them like Best Friend by Brandy or My Love is Your Love by Whittney Houston. However, to my ex the biggest asshole in the universe, I would send the nastiest most fucked up play list imaginable. Nothing connected to him makes me think of anything remotely positive. His play list would be full of music that invokes anger and makes drunken people fight. Hell.. It would make sober Buddhist Monks fight. So. Here is his play list.
Play list for the Jerk of all Jerks
Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
Anything But Down by Cheryl Crow
Beat It by Michael Jackson
Bia' Bia' by Lil Jon
Billy Jack Bitch by Prince
Bring Me Down by Kanye West
Damaged by Danity Kane
Dig A Hole By Jay Z
Dirt Off Your Shoulder by Jay Z
Exhale (Shoop Shoop) by Withney Houston
Green Light by Beyonce
Goodriddance by Greenday
How I Could Just kill A Man by Cypress Hill
I Hate You by Kelis
I Ain't Goin' Out Like That by Cypress Hill
I Don't Give a Fuck by Lil Jon
I Wish I Wasn't by Heather Headley (not the love part)
Kill You by Eminem
Knuck If You Buck by Crime Mob
Liar by Henery Rollins
Party Up by DMX
Rape Me by Nirvana
Sabotage by The Beastie Boys
Scream by Michael Jackson
Scar Tissue by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shut 'em Down by Public Enemy
Song For The Dumped by Ben Folds Five
Shut Up by The Black Eyed Peas
Spaceship by Kanye West
Stupify by Disturbed
Take A Bow by Rihanna
To The Left by Beyonce
Tyrone by Erykah Badu
Wanksta by 50 Cent
Wonder Why They Call You A Bitch by Tupac
When A Womans Fed Up by R Kelly
Whoop That Trick from Hustle & Flow
You Got Lucky by Tom Petty
You're So Vain by Carly Simon
and lastly
99 Problems by Jay Z

Comments (0)