I have been a follower of the Laws of Attraction for many many years. However, in life we get caught up in the day to day mundane tasks of living and lose track of the bigger picture. Positive thinking can be usurped with constant worrying and a revolving track of negative thoughts which continuously buzz around our heads like a group of killer bees. We get lazy in our approach to life. We get so wrapped up in SURVIVING that we stop LIVING. There is a difference between existing and actually taking an active part in steering our personal ship in the direction we desire it to go. I am so guilty of this. I forget that I am my thoughts. I construct my future. When I play negative or non-productive scripts endlessly in my mind, I am doing nothing but attracting more strife and difficulty. Well.. I've had enough. I am tired of being a mouse on a rat wheel running as fast as I can yet, getting absolutely nowhere.

SO I stopped.. I let go.. I focused my intention. I started actively using the Law of Attraction.

The BIGGEST and most pervasive  issue in my life currently is my job. I do not like it. It is killing me slowly. I have been complaining for months and just recently actively started looking for another one. The problem is.. I was attracting the wrong thing. In my head I kept thinking I will never ever get out of here. My mind was focused in the absolute incorrect direction. Although I was doing the right things like applying for jobs, I was going about it in the wrong way. I wanted ANYTHING.. ANYTHING to get me out of the Nut Hut. I was spreading my intent all over the place and getting zero results. Garbage in Garbage out. None of the job listings I saw excited me. It was more like I could do this until I found something better.. The pay is not good enough.. I suppose I could tolerate this. I am not qualified to do this but if I tweak my resume maybe I could fake it. Not good folks. Not good at all. None of those thoughts were positive NOR did they draw anything of worth to me.

Then! I saw a job a actually would LOVE. A job I feel is perfect for my skill set. A career with a company I have always (secretly) wanted to work for, doing something I feel my soul is on this earth to do. Unfortunately, the negative soundtrack started. It is a long shot. I am not qualified. I will never get it. Why bother to apply? Waste of time. You don't deserve to make this much money yet..

What am I thinking? I am sabotaging myself before I started. So. I took a step back. Thought about it. Shut myself up. Took a cleansing breath. And now.. I am going to go for it.

I KNOW I WILL get this JOB. I DESERVE this job. I WILL HAVE THIS JOB. THE JOB IS MINE! NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY OF RECEIVING THIS JOB. I AM HAPPY I HAVE THIS JOB.

I want to pass along some of the tips of the Law of Attraction. I think it has always been my duty to share what I have learned with others to improve their situations.


You Become What You Think You Can (so think BIG you deserve it)
Your Intentions Become Reality 
Constant Negative Thoughts Reinforce and Attract Negativity

4 Steps to the Law of Attraction
   1. Ask- It is important to be extremely specific and to use positive words full of meaning.
   2. Believe- Conduct yourself as if you have already received what you asked for.
   3. Receive- This is when what you ask for is manifested into your life. 
   4. Gratitude- Be grateful for your wish as well as everything else you have.

Sounds easy right? It takes a lot of work to turn around our thinking from negative to positive. Here is an example of turning around your thoughts:


WRONG "I will never save $10,000.00 or I want $10,000.00 saved in the bank"

RIGHT "I am happy and grateful I have $10,000.00 in the bank"
 

Believe in it, believe in yourself, and it will all manifest in no time. The universe has a way of working quite quickly.

FIN

Comments (0)