Yesterday I was tagged by AnneKinLA. As the consummate people pleaser and all around if you want me to do it I will type of gal, I decided to play along. Here goes. Rules of tagging so says Anne:
Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they are “it”. Anne is going to have to link my list back to her as she knows I am inept at anything computer related. Family & Friends makes me happy. Not everyone in my family gets put on this happy times list. I am still researching if I am truly related to some of those nutcases. Also, not everyone who believes they are my friend is considered a friend by me. Interesting enough some people overlap. Anne is the sister I am so happy to have but delighted not to have to split inheritance with. Love ya Anne!

Extremely girly things. Like clothes, jewelry, cosmetics, high heels, perfume.. All things equated to femininity. These things make me extremely happy. Pedicures, getting my hair done, days at the spa.. To me these things are the definition of bliss. By the way, I would kill for that shoe.


Traveling makes me happy. “A person needs at intervals to separate from family and companions and go to new places. One must go without familiars in order to be open to influences, to change.” Katharine Butler Hathaway This picture was taken in Italy at a cafe. Oh the wine! How I loved Italian wine and Italian men!


Music! Yes! Music makes me extremely deliriously happy. It is the perfect compliment to any and every mood one might obtain. It can make you happy, sad, romantic, frisky… Music is the love of my life because I can always count on it to be there when I need it.


Cupcakes. Yes. Cupcakes. But not just ANY cupcakes. Like cupcakes from Kroger aren’t going to cut it. I am a cupcake snob. If it is going to pass my lips, it better be flawless. So. To recap. Cupcakes of the highest quality make me happy.


Ok so now I must tag people. Since Anne tagged me, I think I should only be responsible for tagging 5 people.


1. Bad Ass Femmes (this should be really good if she decides to play)

2. Java Cupcake

3. She is Beautifully Human

4. I'm in my own lil world

5. The Cocoa Luv Chronicles


Comments (2)

On July 12, 2009 at 12:54 AM , aht4005 said...

Nah I don't expect the kids to be the next me. and I don't really care if they didn't know the game, I'd rather the boys stop being soft and asking for a band-aid for a little scratch and have some common sense for a change.

Like I said I didn't have a fascination with mud when I was 6-9 and if I did roll around in the mud then my parents would whoop my ass

 
On July 15, 2009 at 6:30 PM , Jesi21 said...

I love all these things too! On my birthday I had a bit too much vino and starting calling Cup-Cakeries demanding that someone take me to one LOL Ohhhhh i love you so :-)