Ah.. Wordless Wednesday has rolled around. Yet again, I am semi-ruining it by using a hellluva lot of words. However, I will keep this brief. Well as brief as the Oracle can manage. Lots of things have been going on in my life keeping me from focusing on my main goals. Today, I managed to sweep away the cobwebs and get down to business. I am starting to feel like myself again. Even with the awful haircut which I have managed to rework into something cool. I can fix anything. So. Wordless Wednesday. I am feeling like Wonder Woman. Why? Because I am Wonder Woman damn it. Complete with a rope which makes men tell the truth. Bwahahahahaahaha!
I am really digging the rope and the cuffs. All ladies need accessories. 

Comments (1)

On June 11, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Kim said...

glad you're hair happy again, on to being back fab and off of suicide watch. :-)