Today I made my triumphant return to the gym. Sadly it has been so long since I have been to 24 Hour Fitness, they actually did away with membership cards and now your finger is scanned.. I was chagrined to find out they started this system in OCTOBER. Can I tell you I am exhausted and sore already?

Anyhoo.. On my quest to better myself in 2011 since this is my year.. (I am totally claiming it) I decided to start off slowly. I did 45 minutes of cardio. Tomorrow I am going to start lifting weights again. I have lost major weight before and I am about to do it again. This time I am very focused and when I am focused on something you can put that in the bank. So. March 10th, 2011 is the first day of my fitness regime. Can't wait. Next month I will see results.. And a few more months down the line I will look like this..


After all Anne and I are going to Belize. I need to look good in a bikini.

FIN

Comments (0)