Kanye West may have had a point when he wrote Spaceship.

"I've been working this graveshift and I ain't made shit. I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky"

It is coming up on my 1 year anniversary at the Nut Hut. It was never my intention to stay so long. Especially when I realized how bullshit the place is. They are not in the business of helping children, they are in the business of making money. There are so many things wrong with the company finding something right would be like looking for the Holy Grail.

I could take this time to list my grievances with the Nut Hut or tell amusing stories about the clients. Or talk about the raise I received which from what I can tell is 5 cents.  I could even scare the pants off of you with ghost stories, some I have been personally involved in and some I have heard tell of. Buuuut.. I won't. Instead I am going to focus on the positive. I have managed to make a change in the lives of a few kids. Show them that someone actually cares and means it. I provided consistency for kids who have only known chaos. So. For that I am grateful.

All of this sunshine rainbow stuff still doesn't negate my frantic job search. It is past time for me to move on. I stress MOVE. So. For all of those who pray. Please pray that I find another job more suitable to the life I am going to lead. And on that note.. Time to take my daily nap. I have to be back on the slave ship at 10:30 tonight.
 

FIN

Comments (0)