Ok.. It is long overdue. I am today.. Officially declaring a war on fat. I have finally made the 100% commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. Luckily when I make up my mind to do something I become obsessed. I could write out my battle plan of attack, but I thought it would be more fun to use a pictorial plus you never tell your enemy your plans. So. Fat you are going to hit the bricks as Oracle has declared you the enemy combatant. Ooh-Rah!


MY SOLDIERS
trusty new Adidas shoes and new workout wardrobe. lots of pink. 
belly dancing class
instead of skipping breakfast I am actually going to EAT breakfast.

making better food choices 

trading water for soda
giving up all sweets, sugar, & fried foods
swimming laps weekly
dancing my ass off. well rather my gut. I rather like my ass
lifting weights
Yoga
walking Frasier longer and farther
Meditation

Comments (0)