Lately a lot of issues have been presented to me. Unfortunately, it would seem I am the only person who has the ability to take care of them. Yay me for being mildly clever. This added burden of solving other people's problems has multiplied my stress level to a hundred thousand trillion. I have been functionally stressed for ages now, but it is starting to get ridic! To not be stressed would be the new unusual as stress is the norm. I would go into a full body shock like Fred Sanford if all of my stress was taken away from me. I need a vacation. Italy was nice, but alas.. I need another get away. I hate Texas. I make no secret of this. Any mode of transportation which ushers me out of the clutches of Texas is appreciated. I need to leave. My stay in Houston is like indentured servitude with no definitive end in sight. Once I believe I am free, something comes up to keep me here longer. Ah well. Another day.. Another day.. My life is like the economic stimulus plan. All I do is bail out people who don't deserve it. *sigh*

Comments (1)

On September 26, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Anne K. in L.A. said...

I need a vacay too. My life is sucktastic.