Recently I read an article about what men like about women. It was very interesting. Some of the reasons were so sweet. I had a sally moment. I want a man to feel this way about me.  Yes.. I want him to feel this way about me and more. Lots more.. But this is a good start. 

Why Guys Like Girls
1.     They smell good even when it is just the smell of shampoo
2.     The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulders
3.     How cute they are when they sleep
4.     The ease in which they fit in our arms
5.     They way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right with the world
6.     How cute they are when they eat
7.     The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end makes it all worth while
8.     Because they are always warm when it is minus 30 degrees outside
9.     The way they look good no matter what they wear
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she is the most beautiful thing on earth
11. The way her hand always finds yours
12. The way they smile
13. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID
14. The way they kiss when you have done something nice for them
15.They way they kiss you when you say “I love you”
16. Actually they way they kiss you
17. They way they fall into your arms when they cry
18. The way they apologize for crying over something silly
19. The way they say “I miss you”
20. The way you miss them
21. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt anymore

How beautiful is this list? I wish I knew the guy who wrote it. Sigh

FIN

Comments (0)