I found a job that will solve many of my problems
Pray for me

I need to leave my current position before I get seriously hurt by one of the clients. It is only a matter of time
Pray for me

Today I am sending my resume with a hopeful heart to the place of employment where it has been my dream to work
Pray for me

I haven't put all of my eggs in one basket, I have also applied for other positions
Pray for me

The job market is so competitive and I feel selfish asking for prayers when so many people do not even have employment
Pray for me

I can't stay where I am much longer, it is driving me crazy. Literally crazy
Pray for me

Something has to change for the better soon
Pray for me

I am holding on by a fraction of a thread
Pray for me

This job will be my lifeline and a leap into the direction of a more fulfilling life
Pray for me

Pray for me as I pray for you all
Religious background unimportant
All prayers are welcome
All prayers are greatly appreciated
All prayers are returned
Just whatever you do
Please Please Please
Pray for me

FIN

Comments (2)

On August 18, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Melissa W said...

Praying!

 
On August 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM , Kyra said...

Prayers going up.