I am about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime! My bestie and I are going to drive cross country. LA to VA.. How much fun can that be? Outlet Malls.. Cupcake boutiques... 4 days.. 2 chicks.. 1 car... Who will loose their patience first? Wait and see! Stay tuned for blogs from the road. I have seen so much of the world and precious little of America. It was hard saying bye to Puppykins, however I am sure he will be fine as long as his meals are delivered in a timely manner. Already I have run into an irritant as  I had to pay $50 smackers because my luggage was overweight by 16 pounds. If people had to pay for extra poundage.. There would be no national debt. So. Me. Anne. My uber cute pink luggage and my new tangerine and hot pink Kate Spade bag are off to see America one mile at a time. I wanted to do an Oprah and Gayle theme.. We kept fighting about who got to be Oprah.. Uh.. I'M OPRAH! I WANNNA BE OPRAH! The Thelma and Louise movie didn't end well so please no references. Wish us luck! I am wearing my lucky jade bracelet. (Also new) Oh yeah.. **Whispers** I'm Oprah..

Comments (2)

On February 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Heather O said...

HAHAHAHA You two crack me up. I just read through some of my feeds. I hope you two have the best trip. How fun. I can ONLY imagine how dreamy your Kate Spade bag is ... you know I "heart" the orange. :-P

 
On February 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Anonymous said...

You're a clown. You've always been Oprah. I would love to be Gayle. I'd have long money with none of the attention.