Hi. I am the Oracle and I am bitter. The first step to recovery is admitting your problem. I am bitter and I KNOW I am bitter as hell. People in love make me want to vomit.









Whenever I see happy couples on TV, movies, media, or real life I get pissssed off. Not jealous per say but just plain mad. Like the Heatmiser. Somehow their happiness is offensive to me. It gets on my damn nerves. How smug they are in the bubble of couple hood joy. It makes me want to retch.











My hair blows back like the kid in Firestarter and my eyes glaze over with pure unadulterated pissedoffness. Anger wells in me as if I am going to erupt molten lava. I think my skin sizzles a little bit.







And then I think.. Damn girl you are bitter. A few beats after the initial thought, I think.. SO the HELL WHAT! It's fun damn it! No need to go to bitter rehab. I am the Oracle. Bitter ass Oracle. That's me. And I love her!

Comments (0)