The older you become, the more you realize you don't know a damn thing about anything. In my 20's I was so confident. But upon further recollection I now know ignorance is bliss. Things that I knew for sure were plentiful. Now days the things I know for sure are few and farrrrr between. Hell.. I am not even completely sold on Oprah's things she knows for sure. Days are spent with my eyes closed tightly praying this shit is going to work out. Fretting over plan B, C, D, hell plans X,Y, and Z. The familiar tension that uncurls like an albino python in my body... Yeah.. Stuff like this. Things I had no idea existed when I was younger. I wonder when is life going to get easier, then I remember my 20's and whole heartily believe that was when things were easy. The rest of life is going to be work and struggle. Responsibility sucks. The older you get, the more responsibility you accumulate. What a cosmic trick. A big universal guwahauf on all of us. People were always telling me to enjoy my youth and do not rush to grow up. I also recall this saying youth is wasted on the young. They were on to something, unfortunately I didn't get it till it is tooo late. Now I am all grown up and raced through my youth like the proverbial bat out of hell.  I have become a big fan of movies, books, plays, stories damn near anything that has to do with time travel. I feel as if I study them closely enough I will be privileged with the necessary information which will allow me the ability to travel through time. By no means would I go back to make myself insanely rich by investing in Apple or pulling out of the real estate market before the bubble busted, however, I would have a lot of things to say to the younger version of myself. Number one. Stop eating cheeseburgers and drinking Jack Daniels! That is not proper nutrition. Numero dos. Life your life for yourself and not anyone else. Expectations from others placed on you are good motivators but by NO means a road map to happiness. Part C. Don't be so darn materialistic. Who cares where you bought that dress? What is most important is not the designer label but the way the dress makes you feel. YON don't let experiences in life define your feelings. They are just that experiences. Stop erecting walls to prevent future hurt. Getting hurt is going to happen and if you perhaps allowed yourself to feel a rainbow of emotions, you wouldn't be so limited in your empathy for humanity. Building walls greater than those of Shi Huangdi is just as harmful to you as it was to China. Independence is a good thing but being like HAL destroys you in the end no matter how laudable your intentions are. And finally. Enjoy the moment. Stop rushing from one thing to the next. Savor the moments because these moments make up your life. Moments cannot be recaptured. They cannot be reproduced. Enjoy them as if they are your last, because they just might be. Acta est Fabula.